Our Vision Is Your Premier Eye Care
AIR OPTIX® AQUA – Contact Lenses in Ogden, Utah
AIR OPTIX® AQUA breathable contact lenses allow up to 5 times more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft contact lenses. As our eye doctor will tell you during your next eye exam, more oxygen provides for healthier eyes and more comfortable wear. Discover comfortable all day wear that can last as long as one month.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA are a monthly disposable contact lens from Alcon.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA contact lenses provide an advanced combination of oxygen and moisture for a healthy, natural feeling.
- The AQUA Moisture System in AIR OPTIX AQUA contacts lubricate the eyelid, maintain moisture, and provide excellent daily comfort and high oxygen transmission for a healthy lens-wearing experience.
- AIR OPTIX AQUA lenses have a unique moisture agent that helps lubricate the lens for all day comfort from the start.
ACUVUE OASYS HYDRACLEAR PLUS Technology
- ACUVUE® OASYS Brand delivers exceptional comfort that lasts throughout the day, and feels almost like wearing no lens at all.
- ACUVUE® OASYS Brand provides an ultra-smooth, soft surface, and helps your eyes retain their natural moisture.
- ACUVUE® OASYS Brand features the next generation HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology that can keep eyes comfortable all day long.
- ACUVUE® OASYS Brand delivers crisp, clear vision all day long.
- These lenses are visibility tinted and have an inside-out mark for easy handling.
- Offers the highest UV-A and UV-B protection available in a contact lens, Class 1 Protection.‡
ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand Contact Lenses in Ogden, Utah
The new ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand contact lens is eliminating the need for rewetting drops. The patented HydraMax™ Technology maximizes and maintains the hydration of the contact, thus providing lasting comfort all month long. It is the only monthly contact lens that provides Class 1 UV protection.
- Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson VisionCare, Inc.
- Monthly contact lens Comfort all month long
- ACUVUE® VITA™ is the ONLY monthly lens that meets UV standards among all leading monthly brands.
- ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand contact lens have a smooth, tapered edge profile and minimal edge height that add yet another dimension of comfort.
- ACUVUE® VITA™ Brand Contact Lenses with HydraMax™ TechnologyHydraMax™ Technology helps deliver superior comfort – all month long.
Biofinity Contact Lenses in Ogden, Utah
Biofinity is a high performing silicone hydrogel soft contact lens and is the most innovative material available in soft contact lenses.
- High oxygen performance for whiter, healthier eyes
- Soft and moist lens material for better all day comfort
- Patented round lens edge provides better comfort
- Aspheric front surface delivers sharper, high-definition vision
- Softer and higher water content than other silicone hydrogels promotes a more comfortable wearing experience.
- Naturally wettable surface without the need for wetting agents or surface treatments reduces lens deposits
Bausch+Lomb Biotrue ONEday – Contact Lenses in Ogden, Utah
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses are a daily disposable lens manufactured by Bausch + Lomb. Made from a next generation, bio-inspired material called HyperGel. The outer surface of the lens is designed to mimic the lipid layer of tear film to prevent dehydration and maintain consistent Optics.
- Features the same water content as the cornea, 78%, to support incredible comfort.
- Offers exceptional breathability for white, healthy eyes
- Provides protection from the sun by blocking harmful ultraviolet rays.
Dailies Total 1® Contact Lenses in Ogden, Utah
Alcon’s Dailies Total 1® contact lenses are comprised of over 80% water content and are extremely breathable much to the relief of many dry eye sufferers. They provide both comfort and breathability, which addresses two major concerns for all contact lens wearers; wearability and maintaining health of the ocular surface.
DAILIES TOTAL1 is the perfect choice when looking for both superior comfort and breathability.
- Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility
- Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity
- Due to manufacturer pricing policies, this lens is not eligible for coupons, promotions or other discounts.
- Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Contact Lenses
- Designed for refreshing comfort with every blink so you can make the most of every day.
- Advanced all day comfort
- Instantly fresh and comfortable at insertion.
- Moisturizes with every blink.Refreshes all day.
- Brand new pair every day.
- No cleaning or disinfecting.
- No deposit build-up.